The past six days for me:
- Friday 25th Jan – Elephant TV posts the finished ‘evolution‘ episode, which I got to take part in.
- Saturday 26th Jan – The band I’m in (Great North) plays at Parachute – even after our bass player received 6 stitches for (as you do) having a wine-bottle-ish chandelier fall on her head.
- Sunday 27th Jan – Great North plays a 3pc set at the Auckland Folk Festival, and is awarded a Tui (New Zealand Music Award) for Best Folk Album of 2012 for ‘Halves‘.
- Monday 28th Jan – Auckland Anniversary Day. Casual lovely day with Di & Tom at a park, a beach (with friends) and home. Tom got stung, we think, by a little jelly fish several times on his legs.
- Tuesday 29th Jan – I – after much psychological hesitation – published my personal photography FB page, which is sure to rise to the hundreds of thousands of ‘likes’.
- Wednesday 30th Jan – is my birthday (34th)! I received ‘special birthday toast’, a Blues Harp (harmonica), a special morning tea at work (Northcote Baptist), and am looking forward to a nice meal at ‘Mexico’ tonight in Takapuna with Frank Ritchie and his family.