A few things I’m up to at the moment:
- One year to go at Carey toward having these letters after my name: BappTheol (Bachelor in Applied Theology) & DipPL (Diploma of Pastoral Leadership).
- This summer (as part of the DipPL programme), I get to do an actual summer placement at Ponsonby Baptist, and am really looking forward to learning from the experience.
- Thomas is saying various fun words, like ‘bwek-faas!’ (which we hope means ‘breakfast’) and ‘s***’ (which we think means ‘Shrek’).
- Because a) I’m a little over atheism/theism threads, and b) never wanted my blog to be an ‘apologetics’ one, I’d like my criticism of atheism to be implicit rather than explicit.
- That band I’m in, Great North, is releasing our 9-track album (glowing review by Graham Reid here) at a must-attend shin-gig at the Wine Cellar this Friday night or on our bandcamp page, and has a 3-day north island tour (welly, hammy, aucks) from Dec 9-11.
- Because you cannot stop me, I’m going to do a 12-track album called “Good Old Church Songs” – all hymns – this summer and I’m looking forward to seeing how it sounds.