As Christians, we can often be known for what we’re against more than what we’re for.
Rather than being known for being ‘against’ the following things…
…wouldn’t it be nice to be known for being ‘for’ these things?
- Use of Language to Build People up
- Respect for the power of Sex to unite/’marry’/join people
- Body (desires/actions) and Mind (identity/intentions) in good, reciprocal relationship to one another
- Using money rather than being Used by it
- Using alcohol rather than being Used by it